I’ve been invited to an exclusive Zoom webinar with Falcons Startup on how to build resilience and be in the right mindset during times of crisis. During the webinar, I discuss how to build resilience and be in the right mindset during these challenging times. I discussed the actual situation and how it is impacting our mental, emotional, and physical state, business, and relationships. It’s an interactive session where I was sharing intel on how one can improve their wellbeing from mental, physical, and emotional points. Participants learned about different emotional management and coping strategies, how to optimize their days to be more performant.
- Coach introduction
- Topic introduction
- Agenda introduction
- Participants introduction
- Feelings and how they work
- How to manage emotions
- Alternative forms of coping
- The key to better mindset and performance
- Action plan
- If you want to do a little emotional evaluation check try this
- Read a little about emotional intelligence here, and learn about the different types of feelings here and here.
- This podcast I hosted is great about emotional management.
- The science of breathing (and more). Youtube video 1, 2.
- The breathing technique guided here.
- Meditation – The science, Why we should do it, the how it works, and the app.
- Other forms of coping
- How not to kill (your wife) each other during confinement.
- The key to better performance: Routines + extra here.
- Extra self-care for entrepreneurs