CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND MINDSET
TRAINING FOR ATHLETES
TRAINING FOR ATHLETES
SUPPORTING ATHLETES TO BECOME THE WORLD’S BEST
We believe that athletes need far more than just training their technical skills to develop their career. The market for professional sports is as competitive as any other business. Athletes need to work hard to make a living from their sports by also taking care of their public image and positively advertising their work. They need to be professionals in all areas, and their mindset is the key to their success.
Unfortunately, the mindset in sports is often overlooked, yet it is so important. It's an essential practice to add to the field; it exists to help athletes where other coaches, nutritionists, and trainers don't. Knowing how to reach your top performance in a sports competition can be challenging, but we can help athletes of all ages and abilities overcome these challenges and progress gradually to reach the top of their career.
WHAT WE DO
We cover all the critical areas of athletes professional development by providing coaching, education and training services for young athletes. These services include:
Provide guidance, support, resources, and education to develop athletes to make educated decisions and to progress through the elite pathway successfully.
Assist athletes to develop a growth mindset and learn the mental skills required to manage high-intensity situations and deliver personal best performance on demand.
Give guidance for strength, conditioning and recovery practices to support and facilitate the training. Teach the connection between body and mind and how it impacts performance.
Guides athletes to develop nutrition strategies which complement high-performance sport. Understand the relationship between food, physical and mental performance.
Whether you are a confirmed athlete or an upcoming one, this is the right place if you are looking to progress in your sports.
A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE
who would like to develop his career, improve his mental skills and learn how he can become the best.
AN AMATEUR ATHLETE
who is underperforming and even if you are ready physically there are some difficulties that you would like to get rid of.
A YOUNG ATHLETE
who wants to learn the necessary mental skills to continue to progress and prepare future competitions.
IS YOUR MINDSET HURTING YOUR PERFORMANCE?
HAVE YOU BEEN…
- Dwelling on mistakes leading you to be stuck in a negative cycle of focusing on what you did wrong and creating more frustration and making more mistakes.
- Focusing too much on winning which negatively affect your performance as it puts your focus on the future instead of the process and practice.
- Worrying too much about what your coach, teammates or spectators are thinking of you making you have unwanted emotions such as anxiety or sadness.
- Putting a lot of pressure on yourself to perform by creating unrealistic expectations that are setting you up for failure before you even start creating success.
- Worrying about making mistakes that could happen rather than focusing on the positives you could achieve which may hold you back and forget your game plan.
- Doubting your skills and worrying about failing in future situations. By being unsure of how you are going to play it is more likely that you will under-perform.
- Comparing yourself to others by focusing on what the opponent is doing right and what you are doing wrong will decrease your confidence and is a distraction.
- Overthinking before you compete and second-guessing your game plan can make you feel unprepared and nervous. You then start competing without the confidence you need for peak performance.
- Bringing life problems into the competition making it hard to separate regular life from sports life and therefore not focusing on the field and more likely harming your performance.
- Getting distracted by the importance of the competition feeling like you have to do something different to what you usually do will be causing you extra nerves.
TAKE YOUR SPORTING CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Reduction in Mental Mistakes
Better Performance Under Pressure
Improve Your Recovery
Manage your emotions
Getting in the Zone
Increased Intensity at Practice
Better Performance in Competition
Develop a winning mindset
Grow your sporting career
Improve your public image
Develop people’s skills
Improve general performance
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard
– Tim Notke
KIAN MARTIN | SWEDEN
Pro-Surfer – Billabong
GIADA LEGATI | ITALY
Pro-Surfer – Volcom
ISAAK BROWN | AUSTRALIA
Pro-Surfer – Rusty
HAYANNA IGUCHI | JAPAN
Pro-Surfer – 69Slam
KYA RUDOLPH | NEW ZEALAND
ABDEL EL HARIM | MOROCCO
Pro-Surfer – RipCurl