Sandra started her international career in recruitment in June 2002 in Budapest, Hungary, at TMP Worldwide (now Hudson) in the Legal Recruitment Department (now Legalis). She has worked with executives in CEE while being based in both Budapest and Warsaw, Poland. In June 2010, after a 2-year break in recruitment (Sales & Marketing Manager in Latin America), Sandra decided to change, though not moving in-house, but to what she likes calling “the third side” of the recruitment process: supporting executives in their job-hunting process.
Sandra works in English, Polish, German, and Spanish. She also speaks Portuguese and French. She has gained international experience working in I .a. Ecuador, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Germany, etc.
Sandra founded Career Angels, an international career consulting boutique that provides tailor-made services since 2010. Career Angles team is formed by active and retired Executive Search / HR Consultants with usually over 10 or 15 years of business and/or in-house experience as Recruiters or HR Managers. Despite their expertise, they continue to consult their ideas, thoughts, and methodologies with decision-makers and their colleagues on the market.
There is no “one-size-fits-all-kinda solution,” but there are underlying principles that will help you, an experienced manager, navigate through the job hunting process in the 21st century!
- Open webinars in 4 modules on job search: careerangels.eu/en/open-webinars
- Free career support: blog.careerangels.eu/100-sessions-30-min-each-for-free
- Job Search & Career Management Guide during COVID: bit.ly/COVID-19_Career_JobSearch
- Best to follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/career-angels
- Sandra on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandrabichl/