Dris Mhammedi | The Body & Mind Coach | Life coach | Personal development |
- If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you’ll get what you want.
- If at first you don’t succeed, beg.
- Don’t go out without I.D.
- Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you feel by peeing on their shoes.
- Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
- Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
- Always give people a friendly greeting.
- When you do something wrong, always take responsibility for it (as soon as you’re dragged out from under the bed).
- If it’s not wet and sloppy, it’s not a real kiss.