All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From Trees
- It’s important to have roots.
- In today’s complex world, it pays to branch out.
- Don’t pine away over old flames.
- If you really believe in something, don’t be afraid to go out on a limb.
- Be flexible so you don’t break when a harsh wind blows.
- Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.
- If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.
- Grow where you’re planted.
- It’s perfectly okay to be a late bloomer.
- Avoid people who would like to cut you down.
- Get all spruced up when you have a hot date.
- If the party gets boring, just leaf.
- You can’t hide your true colors as you approach the autumn of your life.
- It’s more important to be honest than popular.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!