Dris Mhammedi | The Body & Mind Coach | Life coach | Personal development |
- Life is hard, and then you nap.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours
- Variety is the spice of life: One day ignore people, the next day annoy them, and play with them when they’re busy.
- Climb your way to the top — that’s why the drapes are there.
- Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone’s face.
- Make your mark in the world — or at least, spray in each corner.
- When you go out into the world, always remember, being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
- Make love loudly and have your babies quietly.