Skip to content
All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From a Sheep
- Look before you leap
- Don’t worry, they’ll come home – wagging their tails behind them
- Never turn your baa-ack on a friend
- When chewing your cud, remember: there’s no fat, no calories, no cholesterol and no taste
- Sheep Happens!
- The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
- Don’t let anyone pull the wool over your eyes
- Remember to say “Fleece and Thank Ewe”
- If you go in like a lion, come out like a lamb
- Beware of the wolf in sheep’s clothing
- Believe in shear luck
- Don’t get your sheep in a bundle!
- Someday your sheep will come in
- If you can’t sleep, try counting sheep