BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS. The Body & Mind Coach – thebodyandmindcoach.com.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web page shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and effect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The Body & Mind Coach and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
This terms and conditions govern the contractual agreement between the coach and the client who agrees to be bound by this terms and conditions.
WHEREAS, the Coach is a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and/or an NLP Master Practitioner Licensed with Global NLP Training; and WHEREAS, the Client would like to engage the Coach in the coaching services offered by the Coach, according to the terms and conditions herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties hereto, the Coach and the Client covenant and agree as follows:
NATURE OF SERVICES.
The coaching services offered by The Body & Mind Coach entail an ongoing relationship between the Coach and the Client (the “Coaching”). Though the Coaching may vary based on the Client’s needs and progression, the nature of the Coaching shall generally encompass the following:
- Weekly meetings, lasting 45-60 minutes apiece, either in person at a mutually agreed upon location or over the telephone;
- Prior to the meeting, the Client shall email a brief preparation form which shall act as a road map for the discussion;
- Other topics of conversation may include personal updates, progress summaries, and any other areas that which the Client would like to discuss;
- Should an unforeseen event require rescheduling, the Client must notify the Coach at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled time the meeting is set to begin;
- Any missed session for which the Client does not notify the Coach of such a cancellation or rescheduling at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled time the meeting is set to begin shall be deemed forfeited.
- Any session for which the Coach and the Client are not able to meet because of an error with the Client’s equipment (e.g., Skype, telephone, WhatsApp, etc) shall be deemed forfeited by the Client.
Each Coaching session must be paid for in full prior to the start of the said Coaching session. In the event that a Client’s payment is not fulfilled prior to the start of a scheduled Coaching session, the session shall be deemed forfeited by the Client and the fee owed to the Coach shall remain for that cancelled Coaching session.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND AGREEMENTS.
The Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees to the following regarding the Coaching:
- The Coaching is designed to help mentally and physically healthy people. Any person with a serious mental or physical issue should seek the advice of a doctor or psychiatrist.
- This type of Coaching is not therapy – to reiterate the previous point, the Client should seek the advice of a doctor or psychiatrist if his or her condition dictates.
- The Coach may refer the Client to professionals if, in the Coach’s best judgment, it will be beneficial toward the Client’s success and growth.
- Success is heavily dependent on the Client committing to and following the program laid out by the coach. Coaching services like those contemplated in this Agreement are only effective if the Client is motivated and committed. The Client benefits best from an honest relationship with the Coach. Cooperation and an open mind are paramount to the Client’s success.
- The Client understands the nature of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (“NLP”) programs.
- The relationship between the Coach and the Client is a professional one, beyond that of a friendship, and the nature of the relationship should be maintained throughout the Coaching.
- If any third party should make payments the Coach on behalf of the Client, the Coach shall still act with only the Client’s best interests in mind. The party making said payments shall have no bearing on the judgment of the Coach in performing services and the Coach shall be obligated to nobody except for the Client.
- Should the Client choose to alter or cease any treatments, therapy, or medication, the Client should do so solely at the advice of the professional administering such treatments, therapy, or medication. Coaching is not designed to act as a replacement for such things.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The Coach represents and warrants the following with regard to the Coaching:
- The Coach is committed to offering the Coaching to the best of his/her knowledge and with the utmost integrity.
- The Coach shall offer the Coaching to the best of his/her ability, based on the information provided by the Client.
- The Coach shall abide by the associated Confidentiality Agreement.
- Should the Coach feel that coaching tools outside the scope of NLP be beneficial for use with the Client, the Coach may introduce those tools only with the approval of the Client.
- The Coach shall take any reasonable methods to ensure the protection of any audio, video, or written notes. Measures to protect such information may include physical locks or password protection on digital files.
This Nondisclosure Agreement states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between the coach and the Client who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
WHEREAS the Coach offers Neuro-Linguistic Programming coaching services and the Client has engaged the Coach in such services. NOW, THEREFORE, In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties hereto, the Company and the Coach covenant and agree as follows:
“Confidential Information” means information which relates to the Client or any other party, which information has been disclosed to the Coach by the Client or any other party during the course of the coaching services offered by the Coach.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
The Coach shall not use or disclose, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information during the period in which he/she is offering coaching services to the Client and indefinitely thereafter.
The provisions above will not be deemed to prohibit any disclosure that is required by law or court order, provided that the Coach has not intentionally taken actions to trigger such required disclosure and, so long as not prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, the Client is given reasonable prior notice and an opportunity to contest or minimize such disclosure
You are specifically restricted from all of the followings: publishing any Website material in any other media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material; publicly performing and/or showing any Website material; using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website; using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website; using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and The Body & Mind Coach may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, videotext, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant The Body & Mind Coach a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The Body & Mind Coach reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Body &Mind Coach express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall The Body & Mind Coach, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of www.thebodyandmindcoach.com whether such liability is under contract. The Body&Mind Coach, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Body & Mind Coach from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Body & Mind Coach is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Body & Mind Coach is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Body & Mind Coach and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Delaware for the resolution of any disputes.
These terms and conditions have been updated on September 10, 2017.